Thursday, February 5, 2015


So yesterday the government class to a trip to Pierre.  I learned a lot about the state government and how it is ran. I would love to go back there to talk on some issues. When we were listening to the state affairs committee meeting I wanted to go up to the desk and talk about the games in Dead Wood. I wanted to say that as a worker I can do what I want to do with my money because I worked hard for it and I don’t go to their houses and tell them what to do with their money, let people gamble if they want. When they talked about addiction of gaming I know addiction is hard and my Uncle went through drug addiction but he got over it through rehab and so can the gambling addiction. When we were at the House session and we tried to sit down this guy was all like “you can’t sit there” in a very rude manner. If he would have said you can take a seat next to that spot I would have thought it was ok but he did not so I found him very rude. Over all it was a very informative trip and I was glad we went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment